lifestyle blog with videos and pictures

Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Update on Study







so i posted a video about doing a clinical study.ok first off,i honestly forget to keep certain things private,im very transparent and i didnt know that,but the more videos i post,the more im seeing and hearing you all that i am,so i didnt think people would think its too good to be true or that i was harming myself. i saw some of the comments and i was like whaaa?? but either rate heres my update.
i went into the study in dallas on monday dec.28 and left thursday morning around 8:30 and have had a few out patients,no side effects what so ever.the study was a migraine shot. they gave us 3 shots at the same time in the same area on different spots.mine was on my thigh.i had some soreness from the shot because a needle was in my thigh lol.as far as money goes i opted for direct deposit so my money was there on tuesday morning.it was $1650,i get paid again at the end of the month another $1000 something.
at first i thought about being more private but im a bad lier and it would show in my videos because i would have to keep retracting myself,im already not that great at speaking already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ the chronicles of chinyere. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign