lifestyle blog with videos and pictures

Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

lets actually keep our new years resolutions!


1.fix my credit (to a 700)
2.triple my income
3.get a more reasonable car
4.engage my subscribers on youtube more so they’ll keep coming back
5.get 45,000 subscribers by the end of 2016
6.have clear skin
7.make a post on my blog every single day
8.get my mom out of debt
9.lose 40 lbs. and tone up immensely
10.save up $5000 in my safe
11.make a real living off of social media
12.make an actual friend
13.update my diary regularly
14.get healthy hair,i may go natural we’ll see.
15.get lumineers,i dont like my gaps that much
I’ve actually already started on most of them and just want them to come to life in 2016.i know theres a typical eye roll when someone says ‘new year,new me’,but whats wrong with that? sometimes it takes a whole new set of times,dates,and days to get a whole new mind set.it feels refreshing and feels like a fresh start even though its literally just another day,the world/time doesn’t stop for January 1st.we will see by the end of this year how i did,i will scratch them off as i go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ the chronicles of chinyere. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign