lifestyle blog with videos and pictures

Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

still moving to L.A.??



I won't even lie.My life literally changes completely every 30 days and i just go with it. So with that being said,im still moving to LA but i wont be next month like i wanted to.I ended up showing up pregnant to a screening that was paying $3,500 that i otherwise would have gotten into but thats ok.Things happen.I still have my sights set on going there but i also have seen potential in Texas and i've been doing a lot research and im actually excited about my new journey.The reason i wanted to move to move out of texas is because i had no passion for what i was doing here,i hated to doing hair and i felt like i was going no where with it because well,the passion was gone.

Now i'll be doing youtube full time and i actually like it.See what a difference a year makes??Im not pregnant anymore and am finally done with the study,so im in the process of making a serious purchase and im half way there.Anyway i'll update as time goes on.I just edited 5 videos so im going to go upload them now im a month behind on vlogs and haven't uploaded in over a week.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ the chronicles of chinyere. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign