lifestyle blog with videos and pictures

Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

people think posting a mug shot is shameful to me??

Think about it.Im the girl who uses her real name and not a fake moniker on youtube like everyone else pretty much.Im the girl who's first vlogs were of me going to the court house,Im the girl who is not afraid to talk about sex work or sugar daddies,Im the girl who has no shame in chronicling her abortion for thousands to know and understand the after affects or whatever.So going to jail and having a mug shot isn't serious to me.I was going to talk about it a couple months when the dismiss was final but i had to move due to my crazy room mate.Now that people think thats a mechanism to bring me down,i think i will wait a bit longer.Or until i'm ready to start renovating the new pad lol.I mean lets be real here.There are girls glamorizing 'going to jail' and 'getting kidnapped' with ridiculous thumbnails for views.Why would i not partake in something like that when it has actually happened to me??Yall are really going to have to come harder than that. #next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ the chronicles of chinyere. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign