lifestyle blog with videos and pictures

Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

give me strength.


This week has proven difficult in ways i can't even speak of right now.I don't and don't want to understand people and their logic.Family specifically.I have a sorry excuse for an oldest brother and everyone has terrible communication.Why did my mom have so many kids? Why am i put with this family?Why?They say everything happens for a reason but these people are so...just i can't.


 I had an hour long conversation with one of my older brothers where for once he didn't dominate it all they way,i could tell he wanted to really badly.He's crazy.Why?he records conversations,lies,uses people,is controlling,only gravitates toward negativity,and hates women.Should i go on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ the chronicles of chinyere. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign