lifestyle blog with videos and pictures

Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

late saturday weigh in

I decided to come back home today.I was going to stay until next wednesday because i have out patients but i didn't want to and have been neglecting my channel a bit because i was in the study since wednesday and only had one prerecorded video that was scheduled.The study was pretty healthy and low fat.I actually gained 2 lbs last week and lost it,i haven't had any exercise and haven't been eating well but the study helped me regulate it.

So currently im at 190.Not going to lie.Im a bit disappointed that i've fallen off track,im supposed to weigh in at 186,i also can't do strenuous exercises so everything very light,to get back on track i would have to eat very lean and raw then work out before bed.8 lbs by next saturday... days?ok.i just want to be in the early 180s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ the chronicles of chinyere. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign